Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) has evolved from a tactical set
of tools to a strategic eco-system of processes and tools encompassing and protecting
the strategic objectives of today’s financial institutions.
The main purposes of GRC processes and systems are for an organisation to:
- Understand and prioritize stakeholder expectations
- Set business objectives that are congruent with values and risks
- Achieve objectives while optimizing the risk profile, and protecting value
- Operate within legal, contractual, internal, social, and ethical boundaries
- Provide relevant, reliable, and timely information to appropriate stakeholders
- Enable the measurement of the performance and effectiveness of processes and systems
Being closely related concerns, governance, risk and compliance activities are increasingly
being integrated and aligned in order to avoid conflicts, wasteful overlaps and
gaps. While interpreted differently in various organizations, GRC typically encompasses
activities such as enterprise risk management (ERM), Internal Audit, corporate governance,
and corporate compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Our solutions are aligned to the measurement, enhancement and sustainability of
corporate value utilising proven technology. Dion’s award winning GRC solutions
brings best of breed technology enabling stakeholders to quickly demonstrate business
benefits through efficient deployment.